Rules of the School
- Students should address their teachers and all the members of the staff with due respect and politeness. They are expected to behave in a gentle manner. They should show respect and politeness to their companions too.
- Students who have been absent from class must have the reason for t heir absence noted in their “leave record”. No leave of absence is given without a previous application in writing form the guardian. Grant leave is entirely up to the principal.
- Any unauthorized absence exceeding fifteen calendar days, the defaulter’s name will be struck off the rolls and considered withdrawn.
- Books, periodicals or newspaper of an objectionable nature, games or sports materials shall not be brought into the school.
- Any damage done to the school property should be replaced by the pupil concerned.
- Parents and guardians are not allowed to see their children or teacher during school hours.
- There is no provision for promotion on trial.
- Admission to the school is totally at discretion of the management.
- A candidate who has attended to recognized schools cannot be admitted without a teacher certificate from the school he/she last attended.
- Candidate will be listed in the standard after going through an admission test to which they seek admission.
- Before withdrawing a student from the school a month’s notice to be given and a month’s fee in lieu of notice.
- No transfer certificate a provisional leaving certificate will be issued until all dues to the school have been paid in full, with a written application from parent or guardian.
- The school fees cover twelve calendar months and may be paid in monthly or quarterly installments or in advance. Pupils are liable to be charged full fees as long as their names are officially on the rolls.
- Discourtesy, disrespect and disobedience to teachers and staff and each is a sufficient cause for dismissal.
- Irregular attendance, habitual illness or idleness, objectionable moral behaviours, conduct detrimental to the ordinary life of the school, continual failure to make satisfactory progress in studies is also a cause for dismissal.
- Notwithstanding anything in this prospectus, the management, at its absolute discretion, may ask any parent at any time to take his/her ward out of the school showing valid reasons.
Incomplete and improper way of wearing uniform, modern way of dressing, cutting and combing of hair are not entertained in the school.
Ornaments and pocket money are also not allowed. Bracelets, wristbands, henna, dye, nail polish, gel, lipstick, kajol,perfumes and any other cosmetic items are also not permitted.Regular inspection of uniform, fingernails, haircut, and personal hygiene is conducted.
Class Nursery -- Class X
(Monday, Tuesday,Thursday, Friday)
Boys: Peach shirt, Dark Green half pants, Black shoes, Dark Green Shocks, Belt, Tie.
Girls: Peach shirt, Dark Green half skirt, Black shoes, Dark green shocks, Belt, Tie, Hair band, hair ribbon, hair pin in black
Boys: White T-shirt, White pant, white shoes, white socks, Belt.
Girls: White T-shirt, white skirt, white socks, white shoes, belt, white hair ribbon, hair pin.
Winter Season: Half/Full Sweater